The girls and I decided on Valentine's Day to throw a surprise dinner for Justin. They were so excited about it! (I was too!) So, we made him a heart shaped invitation requiring him to wear a tie and they helped me make some pink pancakes...that were suppose to be heart shaped, but that plan failed miserably, along with some pink eggs and milk in wine glasses. The girls (including Bella) and I got dressed up and set the table with confetti, streamers, candles and flowers. We bought Justin a picture frame with a picture of all the girls for his desk at work along with his very own Ken doll! Malia thought that he needed a boy doll to play with when we play Barbies. It was such a fun night!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Valentine's Day Surprise
The girls and I decided on Valentine's Day to throw a surprise dinner for Justin. They were so excited about it! (I was too!) So, we made him a heart shaped invitation requiring him to wear a tie and they helped me make some pink pancakes...that were suppose to be heart shaped, but that plan failed miserably, along with some pink eggs and milk in wine glasses. The girls (including Bella) and I got dressed up and set the table with confetti, streamers, candles and flowers. We bought Justin a picture frame with a picture of all the girls for his desk at work along with his very own Ken doll! Malia thought that he needed a boy doll to play with when we play Barbies. It was such a fun night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment