Wednesday, April 14, 2010

30 Things to do in my 30's

In no particular order, these are things I would LOVE to be able to do in my 30's (because I'm in denial that I will ever turn 40, I refuse to say this is a "before 40" list!) (I will continue to add to the list as I think of more things I want to do!)

1. Swim with Dolphins
2. Go back to Europe
3. Take my girls (and Justin) to Disney World
4. Run a 10K
5. Maintain a regular exercise program
6. Have 6 pack abs
7. See a taping of a Live show (Ellen would be nice!)
8. Re-visit New York City and see the touristy stuff
9. Go on a cruise
10. Snorkel
11. Take a pottery class
12. Enter an amateur photography competition
13. Go to Kenya
14. Get one more tattoo
15. See Aerosmith in concert
18. Milk a cow
17. Take a tap class
18. Play Quidditch
19. Ride in a helicopter
20. Play an accordian (not learn how, just play around)
21. Go to a UK game

No comments: