Today was our last weekend at The Bible Chapel and yesterday was our 5 year anniversary of coming there. So today in Robinson, they closed the service with a goodbye and prayer for our family. On my way to church this morning, I became a bit panicky, realizing that Isabella had not been dedicated at The Chapel, like the other girls, and wanting her to follow in her sisters footsteps, I really wanted her to be dedicated at the church we've been a part of for so long and have loved and appreciated over the last 5 years rather than a random church we may become part of in State College. So, when I saw Scott this morning as I was walking into the service, I asked him if he would mind dedicating Isabella as part of our going away comissioning. He was happy to do so, and even Justin was not expecting it as our whole family went up together in front of the church...my deepest apologies to our families who were not apart of today...like I said, it was even a surprise to Justin! Here is a picture captured via phone, thanks to my friend Libby!
(hard to see, but Isabella could NOT keep her hands off of Scott's microphone that came from his ear...she was fascinated with it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment