Saturday, July 17, 2010

F-I-V-E!!!


Five!? I really don't know how that age is possible!! Happy Birthday, Malia!! She is becoming such a big girl and I'm so proud of her!! She is quite possibly one of the best big sisters ever. She loves Pressley and Isabella so much. She will tell Pressley how much she loves her and is about the only person who can really make Isabella laugh. She loves to sing songs to Isabella when she cries. She loves Hannah Montana, Susan from Narnia, soccer, purple, princesses and horses. She is very independent, loves to be a big helper, wants to wear dresses all the time, loves her friends very much, enjoys doing "school stuff" and eating Boston Cream Yogurt. She wants to be a veterinarian and soccer player when she grows up. She is silly and sweet and sometimes a bit shy. She is a daddy's girl and a deep thinker. It's hard to believe she is getting so big! I am so proud of her!! I love you Malia!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: