Thursday, November 4, 2010
Bath Time Blues
So....Isabella HATES bath time. I mean H-A-T-E, hates! You would think it might be because the water is too cold? Well, we were at the YMCA yesterday and the therapy pool was closed, so we had to use the recreational pool-FREEZING!! I mean so cold that I did not want to get in at all, let alone to my waist. Poor Pressley was shivering so hard she ended up getting out after about 5 minutes and sitting on the side. But Isabella? She splashed and laughed and kicked...and shivered. It didn't bother her at all! So, I thought that maybe it was because she was with me...not the case...I held her while I bathed her today...tears. Screaming, crying, tears. Poor girl. I really don't know what it is about a pool vs a shower or bath, but she hates them. Both. I guess in the meantime, she will just be a stinky little baby who only gets clean by swimming at the Y 3 or 4 times a week! Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment