Monday, February 28, 2011
Isabella + Buzz Forever
Isabella LOVES my old Buzz Lightyear doll...she calls him "Bu". She snuggles with him at night, gives him hugs and kisses, cries for him in the car when she drops him. It all started when the girls and I were having a Toy Story night at the townhouse in State College. Pressley brought over the Woody and Buzz Toys I had from when the movie originally came out so they could watch the movie with us...Isabella went crazy. She reached for Buzz with her grabby hands, cried to have him...and she was not happy when the girls tried to give her Woody instead. When she finally got a hold of Buzz...it was meant to be...and he's been her favorite snuggle toy ever since...even though he's not that snuggly...he's not very soft. But I love it! She's my girl! Isabella and Bu!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment