Thursday, May 19, 2011

18 months and Counting!

I have been HORRIBLE at blogging lately...I mean, it's not like we haven't been busy...we moved back to Pittsburgh in February and Justin got a job in Michigan in March and we headed here in April. We've been here a little over a month, and we've registered Malia for kindergarten, unpacked (most things), and painted the kitchen, dining room and hallway! Whew! I still have a ton of work to do...and that includes training for a 10K that is in July! Anyway...I needed to write down a few things that sweet Isabella is into now. She is growing and learning so much so fast-it's something new everyday!! It's so hard to keep up with all that she is doing...so here is my list of things I don't want to forget!

1. Talking like crazy-ah ee! (sorry) na nu (thank you) nink (stink) bee (pee) bee (please)
2. Ask her to say "Love you", she replies "Bye Bye"
3. Bringing her diaper or a wipe over to you and laying down on her own to be changed.
4. Saying "ew" when she has a dirty diaper and waving her hand to push the stink away.
5. Stealing snacks from the pantry.
6. Her a love affair with Bu (Buzz).
7. Mimi and Ah Ah (Blankie and Sock Monkey)
8. So smart-pointing to a hair tie, then pointing to her head because she wants to wear it.
9. "Eat, Eat" for food.
10. A horse is a neigh, a monkey is an "ah ah", a bird is a cack (quack)
11. Putting the potty seat on the potty and saying, "bee! bee!" (pee! pee!) while pulling at her diaper.
12. Her spotting scope-holding her nose.
13. Nye Nye (night night).
14. Understanding EVERYTHING.
15. Seeing a camera and saying "Dee!" (cheese!).
16. Being very sad when I leave...but getting over it pretty quickly.
17. Bedtime ritual-"Hold you like a baby"-saying "baby, baby"
18. Sweet giggles over "B-Rex".
19. BIG hugs and patting you on the back.
20. Wanting to be JUST like her big sisters.
21. Not sitting down in the bathtub, but standing the WHOLE time!

No comments: