

Happy Birthday my sweet Isabella! I can not believe you are two years old! You are such a two year old too! Your favorite words are "I do it!", "Self" and "Mine"! You are a momma's girl! You love to tell your sisters that I'm YOUR momma! You love princesses (or de de's as you call them), Dora...although you've never watched much of it...but when you can't do something you tell us, "oh man!". You love your mimi (blanket) and Ah Ah (sock monkey). You are always asking "Wha's dat?" and tell us that you are "Cared Cookie Monster" because his voice box growled at you one time when the batteries were dying and it scared you. You love your sisters to pieces, except when they do something you don't like and then you tell them, "No, no ma'am". You give the sweetest kisses, have the BEST manners of anyone I know and you love to sing and dance...especially to country music and Lemonade Mouth. I can't believe how fast you are growing and how much you are learning...and I'm so glad you finally have hair! You are a sweet, sweet baby...though not so much anymore and I love you more than you'll ever know. Happy 2nd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment