Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pay

Pressley has been talking like crazy! She's added so many new words to her vocabulary in the last few weeks. The newest words she likes to use are pay (for play) hep (for help) and up (for clean up not pick me up). We were sitting on the floor the other day with a ton of alphabet magnets. She kept taking my hand and placing it on the letters and repeating pay, pay because she wanted me to play with her. It was very cute! Yesterday I was helping Malia clean up her toys in her room and we were picking up blocks. As we were picking up, Pressley would say, hep! I would ask her if she was helping us clean up and she would shake her head with a big smile and say up! I'm just amazed at how much she understands and responds to! What a little smartie!

No comments: