Thursday, August 21, 2008

Malia, Music and Pressley the BIG Helper

Malia is a huge fan of music and has been from the beginning! She will always ask me who is singing on the iPod or will tell me who is singing when someone she knows is on the iPod (The Beatles! John Mayor! Bon Jovi!). So the other day we were in the car and a Rascal Flatts song came on the radio. She asked me who was singing and I told her. She asked if it was a boy or girl, so I told her he was a boy and she said, "It sounds like Cher!". It was very random...I didn't even know she knew who Cher was.
Pressley is at such a fun age. She loves helping around the house. Anytime the dishwasher is open, she loves to grab the silverware and hand it to me. She also understands if I ask her to take something to Malia or Justin. She's so proud of herself for helping out. It's really cute! She's doing really well potty training too. This morning she has already peed on the potty 3 times! I can't believe how big she's getting so quickly.
Today we head out for a week of vacation-Justin's 10 year reunion, followed by a couple days of camping at Holly River and finished off with a trip to Toronto for a Hillsong Conference. It'll be nice to get away for a bit and spend some quiet time together as a family. We are all really looking forward to some much needed time away!

No comments: