Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation, Vacation, Vacation!!!!

Well, after a two week adventure, we are finally home from vacation! The girls and I spent three days at my sisters before she headed back to school, then we were home for a night before heading to WV for Justin's 10 year reunion, followed by 4 days at Holly River and then Justin and I were off to Toronto for a Hillsong Conference. Whew! We had tons of fun camping together...despite me being very nervous about going with a three year old and a 16 month old! The girls had a blast!! Malia pretended she was Dora the Explorer every second of the day! She climbed rocks, jumped off the edge of the pool into Justin's arms, played at the playground and road her bike like a mad woman!! Malia played Dora, Pressley was Issa, Justin was Boots and I was Alicia! It was so much fun!!!

Now that we are home, we have spent the day hanging blinds in the girls room (in hopes Pressley will begin sleeping better) and preparing Pressley to move into a big girl bed (also in hopes she sleeps better). We hope that darkness and more space will mean not waking up in the middle of the night or so early in the morning!

I also had an exciting bit of the day as I finally (after lots of searching) found a dear friend of mine on Facebook!! I am so very excited to be back in contact with her and look forward to catching up on the past few years!!

Here are a few pictures from our vacation adventure to Holly River:


Malia and Nuk


Our little home for the week


Sitting by the campfire

(Malia looks 13 in this picture!)


And...a little video of Malia and Pressley's show from the week!!!


No comments: