Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pumpkin Time!!

It's my favorite time of year already!! It's hard to believe, because last year after we went pumpkin climbing, for months afterward, we would drive by Trax Farms and Malia would say, "I want to go climb the pumpkins!". I would have to remind her every time that we would have to wait a whole year before we could do it again...and, well, here we are!! So, here are a few pictures from our morning. The girls were so excited to finally get to climb pumpkins! They had so much fun, and I had a blast taking some pictures-it's my favorite picture taking spot! Enjoy!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I LOVE the fall and also cannot wait to hit the pumpkin patch. I love the pictures, I cannot get over how much the girls are changing! MAN! Why do they have to grow so fast?! Love you guys- God bless. hope to see you sometime before too long. We'll figure something out ;-)