Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Doggy Did It!

Remember that Cosby Show episode where Olivia has an imaginary dog that gets into trouble? I tried to find the video clip on Youtube in case you're not sure, but I couldn't....anyway, I think that dog has found his way to our house in stuffed animal form.

Today Malia opened the linen closet (that also contains cleaning products) to get a Barbie bandaid. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I noticed that she was in there longer than she should have been and I heard some things banging around. When I asked her to close the door and leave things alone, her response was: "Oh, well, my puppy jumped out of my hands and got down to play. He wanted to play in there". To which I responded: "You need to tell your puppy he is not allowed to play in the closet. Please make sure he listens and obeys!". Wow. Who knew the blame game would begin already!

No comments: