Malia had a big day today! It started with her tracing her name! (See above) We've been working on writing the letters A, L and I...so I thought M would be somewhat easy, so I showed her and wrote her name and had her trace it...this the first time she's ever written her name! Not bad for a 3 year old!! After writing her name, we finished the day with a poop in the potty! She hasn't done that in about 21 months...since she was Pressley's age! She did it with much convincing..."either you put on a diaper and go in it like a baby or you use the potty! I'm not cleaning poop out of your underwear!" Being that she does not want to be a baby...she used the potty with great success! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will last!
Friday, October 17, 2008
Malia's Big Day!
Malia had a big day today! It started with her tracing her name! (See above) We've been working on writing the letters A, L and I...so I thought M would be somewhat easy, so I showed her and wrote her name and had her trace it...this the first time she's ever written her name! Not bad for a 3 year old!! After writing her name, we finished the day with a poop in the potty! She hasn't done that in about 21 months...since she was Pressley's age! She did it with much convincing..."either you put on a diaper and go in it like a baby or you use the potty! I'm not cleaning poop out of your underwear!" Being that she does not want to be a baby...she used the potty with great success! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment