
This weekend my sister and Jeremy had a Christmas party and the girls (Malia, Pressley and Megan) got presents to open before dinner. The t-shirt inside is what you see above! Yep! Justin and and I are going to be an aunt and uncle! We are so excited! And Sara is due the day before Malia's birthday! On our way home, Malia asked me, "Mommy, why was Gigi sad about my shirt?". I explained to her that she wasn't sad, she was just happy-sad because Aunt Beebye has a baby in her tummy-to which Malia responded: "What are we going to name my cousin when we get one?". Ha ha! So funny! I told her that Uncle Jer and Aunt Beebye would name the baby, and asked her if she had any name ideas for the baby. "I have lots of names" was her response. "Oh yeah, what name do you like?". "Snowflake". We are very excited for Baby Snowflake to make an appearance in mid-July!
No comments:
Post a Comment