Monday, April 19, 2010

Love and the Birthday Bug

Pressley: Mommy, I will never stop keep loving you.

My Bug is 3 today! It's so hard to believe. I feel like with each girl, it goes faster and faster from the day they were born! In some ways it seems like I just had her! She is such a ball of sunshine and at times complete thunder and lightning! She has such a big personality. She loves to pull out the big pouty face with her bottom lip sticking straight out and eyebrows pointing down making a huge overly exaggerated frownie face! She's also incredibly sweet as she tells everyone all the time that she loves them. I caught her walking down the stairs yesterday morning after she woke up, saying to Malia...Malia, I love you. She loves Tinkerbell, Lucy from Narnia, being a "cheerleader", playing with Malia, giving Isabella kisses, All the Single Ladies and the YouTube video of the lady hitting her head on the TV as she dances to that song. She's very independent and loves wearing pajamas-especially her footed princess ones. She's so much fun and such a peanut. She's extremely sensitive and cries over crazy things and very creative, making up stories and songs and sharing them with all of us. She's also very apologetic and forgiving of others, even if she's just cried huge tears from getting a boo-boo or hurt feelings from that very same person.

Happy Birthday, Pressley!! We love you so very much!

1 comment:

CARRIE said...

You're an amazing mom. I love you.