Yay! This is my 100th post this year! I'm pretty proud of myself! I have really tried hard to write down as much as possible over this past year. Considering I wrote very little last year, I am glad to have 100 memories from this year written down. Hopefully next year I can write even more! So...here's to my 100th memory of the year...We were in Pittsburgh last night for a wedding of friends of ours from The Chapel. We had a great time...stayed with the Trier's and were able to see several of our friends and catch up on what's been going on! We headed back today because Justin had to work, so the girls and I decided to play makeover. They had so much fun drawing all over my face, and then each others' faces! We of coarse had to follow our makeover session with a head to toe bath!
In case you are wondering...the black stuff on my forehead is "fur"...I'm a rock star kitty cat!
No comments:
Post a Comment