Monday, December 27, 2010

Jesus

*Passing a graveyard*
Pressley: That's where you go where you die.
Me: Yes, your body goes there, but your spirit goes to heaven to be with God. You'll go to heaven if you have Jesus in your heart. Who has Jesus in their heart?
Malia and Pressley: Me!!
*Walk down memory lane telling Malia about when she asked Jesus in her heart*
Pressley: When did I ask Jesus in my heart?
Me: I don't know Pressley, when did you?
Pressley: Jesus, come in my heart! I asked him, but I don't feel him!
Me: He's in there Pressley!
Malia: We'll how did her heart open up so he could come in?
Me: I don't know Malia, ask your daddy!
Pressley: Does Daddy know a lot about Jesus?
Me: Yep, that's what he went to school for.
*Fast forward later that day*
Malia: Daddy, how did my heart open up so that Jesus could come in it?
Justin: *Explaining a bit about the Holy Spirit*
Pressley: Daddy, do you know a lot about Jesus?
Justin: I know a little bit.
Pressley: Well, you know a lot about Santa!

No comments: