
So my photography blog has been down for a while, but I couldn't resist entering a photo of my newly turned 2 year old for this weeks I Heart Faces "Laughter" challenge. I did a photo shoot in our front yard with our sweet Isabella who turned two this month. She loves sock monkeys, so it was obvious that a monkey themed shoot was what we were going to do! I thought the photos turned out to be so much fun! Make sure to check out all the other "bust a gut moments" over at I Heart Faces!
6 comments:
Love it!!
this is SO GREAT! SUCH JOY!
Link it up here?
http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2011/11/capturing-beauty-simple-things.html
Perfectly adorable!
So sweet! Love the sock monkeys!
ahhh!! This just made me scream! This is sooo stinkin' adorable!! Very cute!! :D Love it!!
Thank you so much! She loves sock monkeys!! She calls that one her "ah ah"! But we have several! :-)
Post a Comment