We had a great day hanging out with my friend Coeleen while Justin went van shopping. My girls were hysterical today with the things they were talking about. Here's how a little conversation went today between Malia and Pressley at her house:
Malia: Mommy, Pressley keeps saying everything I say!
Pressley: Well, I'm a parrot!
Malia: Pressley, you are a baby parrot, and they don't talk!
Then later today, once we got home, Pressley asked to put my ring on...then she held out her hand to Justin and said, "Look! I'm mommy! Hey baby!".
A few minutes after that, Malia started to laugh and said, "Press, I tooted on your foot!" and Pressley started laughing and said, "I bet it smells stinky!" and put her foot up to her nose.
They were wound up tonight...which was surprising since they didn't have a nap. I think they were just running on adrenaline.
No comments:
Post a Comment