Today was a perfect day! The weather was fantastic-sunny, cool-but not too cool. The girls were in great moods, and we ran to Micheal's to begin our silhouette projects. I let the girls pick out their papers for it. They had so much fun!
It's been a rough transition. We're kinda caught in the middle-not fully here or there and I think it caught up with me yesterday. Between lacking in sleep, Isabella needing all of my attention and dreading the reality that is packing, it has been tough.
Today was a much needed breath of fresh air! This afternoon I think I laid under our trees for half an hour with Isabella just listening to the girls play with the neighbors and a bird sing above my head. It was wonderful! This evening Justin made dinner for us and I ran the girls to "The Candy Store" to pick out an after dinner snack and we spent the rest of the evening snuggling on the pull out couch watching Madagascar 2. To top it all off, Justin received a phone call from a college student's family who is making a donation that will allow us to incorporate the non-profit! It truly was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment