Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Ear infections
It looks like were on the road to tubes. Pressley went to the doctor today for her 3rd ear infection in less than 6 months. The doctors at the cranial center told us if she had 3 more in a year's time, we would have to get tubes put in. One down, two to go. Pressley did weigh in today at an enormous 20.1 pounds....with her clothes on. So I'm sure the shoes weighed at least 2 ounces of that 20 pounds. I don't think she's broken 20 pounds with her clothes off. Ha ha. She should still be facing backwards in her car seat...but she's just too long and cramped. Oh well...any way that's the news for today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man. that stinks! Poor bug. I hope she feels better soon! Hang in there, Mamma. I miss you- Love you lots!
Post a Comment