Sunday, October 24, 2010

322 Days

322 Days. That's how much time I have left until Malia goes to kindergarten. Add another 365 days to that and both Malia and Pressley will be in school all day long and I will be at home with only one girl! Things will be so different then. I can't even imagine what that will be like! So, in the meantime, I have made a promise to myself to make the most of these next 322 days with all three girls at home.
While our situation here is definitely not my ideal situation, renting a townhouse rather than owning a home, yet owning a home in Pittsburgh that hasn't sold yet, I have promised myself that I'm going to not make that the focus of this year, but enjoy every second that I have with them before school starts next fall. In attempt to follow through with that promise, we have been craft and fun crazy around here! We've made all kinds of fun Halloween and fall decorations, played in the park that is walking distance from our townhouse, had movie nights at Wegman's, dance parties in the kitchen, baked a homemade cake and enjoyed every minute of swimming at the YMCA! It's been the most fun and memorable moments I've had with everyone! It's been a blast! I hope the next 322 days go in slow motion, but in case they don't (they never do), I've got my camera to capture all these fun moments and freeze them forever!









No comments: