It was a pretty good day over all. The fall weather has been incredible...cool and breezy. I just love it. The girls and I walked around this morning and picked leaves to make a leaf collage. It didn't turn out the way I had hoped. We laid them on wax paper and I doubled it over and tried to iron the pieces together, but they didn't stay together too well. It was still fun though. Once Justin got home (earlier than expected! Yay!), we hung a few more things on the walls and put a few more things away, then headed out to walk the mall and eat at a little pizza place we had a gift card for. Pressley just cracked me up with the outfit she decided to go out in...black heart pants, under a pink skirt with a purple t-shirt on, a baby bathrobe over that and a football bead necklace. Over all that she was wearing her Hello kitty track jacket and a head band in her hair like a hippie would wear. She has a style all her own! She's so funny!
So that was my day anyway...so fun, as usual! I love my girls...it's never a dull moment around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment