Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 2

We had such a fun day today! Justin headed out to help sort uniforms for work and the girls and I spent the morning playing Barbies and having a dance party. I did some unpacking too and hung some pictures in their room. Our couches will not fit downstairs, so unfortunately our seating is kinda screwy right now until we can find something that will fit through the doorway. Once Justin got home, we ran to Aldi to get some MUCH needed groceries, and then ran to Wegman's to try out their cafe and grab a quick dinner. To our surprise, they had a free kid's movie night! So we ate in the cafe and watched The Lion King 2. Apparently they do it as a monthly activity...so we will definitely try to come back next month! The girls had so much fun. They passed out coupons you could cash in for a free snack and juice box. Malia was thirsty and wanted a drink, but she was too shy to take her ticket in, so she had Pressley walk with her and they did it together, then Pressley went back a few minutes later to get Isabella her snack and drink. We didn't even make it through the store, but it is an awesome place. I can't wait to go back and check it out. I could spend hours there just getting lost in all the selection that they have...it reminds me of a Giant Eagle Market District. On the way home we saw a rainbow in the sky...I will say, the sky is pretty incredible here-especially against the autumn colored mountains!

No comments: