Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Snapshots

I just wanted to remember this little snapshot of Isabella as I came to pick her up from the church nursery on Saturday...
She did great when I dropped her off, and she was in class with Pressley, so I'm sure it was nice for her to have a familiar face with her. But the best part was when I went to pick her up after the service. She was standing up holding onto a chair and Pressley ran over screaming my name and gave me a huge hug. Isabella looked at me and had this sweet smile that just grew all over her face and she reached her hand out and made "grabby fists" at me. Then, (the saddest part), she just collapsed onto the floor in tears. I got down on my knees calling her name and she ran/crawled to me. So very sweet...absolutely the best greeting I've ever received from my girls.

No comments: